Master Journal Bundle (1001 vols.) No Dynamic Pricing

Page 11 of 11 (209 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11
This post has 208 Replies | 11 Followers

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:30 PM

Mark Barnes:
If you're on Logos 6 you can do a "By Resource" search for {Label Journal Article}.

Why is the entire article (seems like the entire journal) highlighted in yellow?

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 26129
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:32 PM

Your guess is better than mine when you don't show me filters, searches or selections which could all cause it to be highlighted.Wink

How ever if you search for Journal Article it is you search result.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 6479
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:36 PM

Here you are: Ran Marks selection by clicking on the link.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 27446
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:42 PM

I know nothing about this new feature... It seems to me that you are doing a search for text which is tagged as "journal article," right? If so, it is highlighting the text which is "journal article." 

By the way: This is what it would look like in commentaries if we could attach a highlight note "by reference."

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:47 PM

alabama24:
It seems to me that you are doing a search for text which is tagged as "journal article," right? If so, it is highlighting the text which is "journal article." 

Correct.

Posts 1805
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:46 PM

The new journal bundles are now available for pre-order. Details here.

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 12 2014 4:54 PM

Phil Gons:

Many of these are coming, but we didn't want to hold up the collection any longer. You've all been waiting long enough! We'll release updated versions of this collection as we get new batches of journals licensed.

Any news on any Anglican / Episcopalian journals? Are these likely to be added at any stage? See discussion in Anglican forum. I keep thinking that the Evangelical slant seems massive, but maybe it's just me.

Posts 5
Jim Lowther | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 21 2015 10:16 PM

So are you saying that less the journals I already own in the up coming bundle, I will be paying $0.25 per hournal with dynamic pricing?

Posts 18644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2019 11:35 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Fr Devin Roza:
Phil, I would love to be able to filter journals in Logos by whether they are peer reviewed or not. Sometimes this is important to keep in mind for academic publications. I hope this metadata can be added in some way that allows us to create collections based on it. 

That's a good idea. We'll see about adding this into metadata somewhere.

Was that ever done? Here's another request for it.

Page 11 of 11 (209 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 | RSS