Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 116
First Reformed Harrisburg | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 15 2009 3:09 PM

Hello all!  Is there an SDK available for Logos, or some other method of integrating functionally for personal use/resale so that functionally can be expanded?

Thank you,

John

John Weathersby

Harrisburg, PA.

www.transcendchurch.org

Posts 1723
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2009 8:01 PM

Libronix is very open, and there's documentation for the object model. Check out the articles at:

http://www.logos.com/training/articles/advanced

The last link on that page is to the downloadable docs for the object model.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 9:26 AM

Bob Pritchett:
ronix is very open, and there's documentation for the object model.
Good to know you are still reading along Bob.  I hope you noticed this thread on License fees.

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/87/602.aspx#602

The longer it goes without a response, the more damage done.  We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 2895
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 2:05 PM

Thanks for this.  I have been using for a long time but just now learned how to link to Logos.  I need to go to a camp logos and/or spend a lot more time on the support page.

Posts 116
First Reformed Harrisburg | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 2:45 PM

Bob,

Thank you for the link, looking over the object library now and reading through the manual.  How does Logos, look upon people selling modules and functionaly for use within the Libronix framework?

Regards,

John

John Weathersby

Harrisburg, PA.

www.transcendchurch.org

Posts 1723
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 5:35 PM

We've had very little use of the object model, so while we don't have any objection to your building things that use it, we won't have the same model in future releases.

If you have something specific in mind, you might want to call and discuss it to make sure it'll be forward compatible.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS