L5 Yosemite OK?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 238
Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 18 2014 5:48 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

There are some early reports that "Copy and Paste" in "Copy Bible Verses" doesn't work (e.g., http://community.logos.com/forums/p/92240/640417.aspx#640417)

We haven't confirmed this yet, but it's a possible problem you may need to be aware of. 

Works fine here with Mac Word 2011, however, the Copy Bible Verses does not work with the updated Pages version for Yosemite.  The "Replace with Passage" from the services menu works in Both Word 2011 and the updated Pages.

In Christ,

Charles

2017 27" iMac 5K, Mojave, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iOS 12.0, Catalina beta, iPadOS Beta  

Posts 274
Mike W | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 19 2014 6:54 AM
Peter Sanad:

Mike, the only way I found around it was to watch activity panel for network activity. When it stops for a while, kill the process "LogosIndexer" and "Logos", then restart. Will need to do this 10-20 times depending on the size of your library, but it gets the job done. I hope the resultant library isn't fragmented or corrupted?...

Thanks, that's what I ended up doing. So far I haven;t noticed any problems with my library. Indexing took longer that usual and does seem that searching is a little slower that it was under mavericks. Overall all my other programs seem to run faster under Yosemite. Thanks
Posts 160
David Medina | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 19 2014 7:11 AM

No issues here. Running actually faster.

Posts 78
Aaron W | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 5:53 AM

Running into an issue trying to export a sermon to an rtf file.  I get to the export screen and choose my filetype and the whole program locks up.  Anyone else having this problem? 

Worked fine before Yosemite. 

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS