Christians in San Antonio TX?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
gralan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 21 2014 3:34 AM

Perhaps I'm confused. It wouldn't be the last time!

Why cannot I find a group locally to associate with through Faith Life/ logos.com?

Not even the posted links have any information? Wow.

Gregory Anderson

Please contact if you have a recommendation. My disabled wife and disabled self thank you. Thanks for the assist on my posting error. O:-) 

Posts 6724
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 4:01 AM

Gralan. Select more on the left side of the page and click edit and remove your email address to avoid getting junk mail.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 4:59 AM

Because Faithlife doesn't get used much outside of the Logos/Faithlife community.  There was a posting by Faithlife (Logos) after they created the Faithlife social media website on how the number of users using the site was disappointing.  While I think the site might be used more now that it has been out for a few years now, I still believe that it is not used that often.

I also agree that you need to edit your post to remove your email address to reduce the amount of spam email.

Posts 3297
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 21 2014 6:27 AM

tom:

Because Faithlife doesn't get used much outside of the Logos/Faithlife community.  There was a posting by Faithlife (Logos) after they created the Faithlife social media website on how the number of users using the site was disappointing.  While I think the site might be used more now that it has been out for a few years now, I still believe that it is not used that often.

I also agree that you need to edit your post to remove your email address to reduce the amount of spam email.

Yeah, I tried to get my church on board, it went strong for like a month but people just dropped off.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS