WELS Lutheran

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:51 PM

Ok I have downloaded the Dogmatics Notes from the seminary website. I guess first and foremost when something is posted like that would "edits" be allowed?  No content changes

Assuming all is ok....

My question is....Is there any tagging that you would like to see added to the basic "book"?

I am adding [[@page: #]]  

I am likely going to clean up the "tabs" and line things up in the personal book even though it looks correct in the docx.If you notice in the Theology file page 2 the number 1  on the line 

1)     In general, theology is an aptitude or art.   of the pb....is all the way left.

I am doing this with purpose learn Pbb's.. When I get things cleaned up I want to let the sem use my files.

Should I stop this now?  I don't want to do wrong...Just thinking about what might help....

Posts 1660
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 3:59 AM

Welcome!  I for one welcome more Lutheran PB's out there - even if I have created a few and distributed them over in the Files section here.

William Bingham:
Ok I have downloaded the Dogmatics Notes from the seminary website. I guess first and foremost when something is posted like that would "edits" be allowed?  No content changes

That is something to ask your seminary.  While not a lawyer, my understanding is that just because something is available over the net does not mean that it has no copyright. And so it is not safe to assume that it would be legal to distribute it or make derivative works. That said, if you know the system, they often DO want it better and can welcome your work.  As a LC-MS layperson, when I saw those works I was pleased to see them, but did not have the connections to make it feel like I could help...

William Bingham:
I am doing this with purpose learn Pbb's..

If you have any questions about it or get stuck, feel free to ask us.  We fellow users may not know the answer, but often we have faced the issue before...

SDG

Ken McGuire

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Basic, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 52
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanson (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 10:00 AM

You might try the library http://www.wls.wels.net/seminary/directory.  They maintain the WLS essay file (http://www.wlsessays.net) so they might know who to ask or who owns the work.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS