Which denominational packages include all the new Logos 6 features

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 212
Simon | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:19 AM

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the new Logos 6 features and the base packages to choose from.

I'm considering buying either Reformed Platinum, Pentecostal & Charismatic Silver or Standard Diamond.

Can anyone advise me, which of these 3 contains all the new datasets/features?

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:21 AM

Simon:

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the new Logos 6 features and the base packages to choose from.

I'm considering buying either Reformed Platinum, Pentecostal & Charismatic Silver or Standard Diamond.

Unless I've been like Rip Van Winkle and slept for some time missing developments, there is no Logos 6 yet.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:23 AM

Simon:

Simon,

If you want all of the new features, datasets, interactive media, etc. with Logos 6, you'll want to start at the Gold level. This applies to every base package family, whether standard or Reformed (and everything in between). Gold gets you everything (equivalent to Feature Crossgrade, plus a bunch of resources!).

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:25 AM

George Somsel:
Unless I've been like Rip Van Winkle and slept for some time missing developments, there is no Logos 6 yet.
Umm... did you check the sub-forum you just posted in right now? WinkStick out tongue

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:26 AM

Gabe Martini:
If you want all of the new features, datasets, interactive media, etc. with Logos 6, you'll want to start at the Gold level. This applies to every base package family, whether standard or Reformed (and everything in between). Gold gets you everything (equivalent to Feature Crossgrade, plus a bunch of resources!).

I see, that also answers my question (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/92862.aspx). Thanks

Posts 212
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:29 AM

Gabe Martini:

Simon:

Simon,

When I use the Compare tool for the Reformed packages, the "Lexicon Reformatting Dataset" is only shown for Portfolio, not for Gold. But if I understand you correctly, all new datasets/features, including the "Lexicon Reformatting Dataset", are included in Reformed Gold?

Posts 754
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:38 AM

The Lexicon Reformatting Dataset should be available in Bronze and up, though some of the web pages don't show that correctly yet: see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/92686.aspx.

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:53 AM

Simon, we are working on getting this resolved. We should have this fixed soon.

Posts 18672
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:32 AM

Sleiman:

George Somsel:
Umm... did you check the sub-forum you just posted in right now? WinkStick out tongue

George is the opposite of Everett Doonand. Trying to deny it exists when it already does! Smile

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:40 AM

Rosie Perera:
George is the opposite of Everett Doonand. Trying to deny it exists when it already does! Smile

It doesn't really exist; you only think it does !  Wink  You're hallucinating !  I don't care what the website says.  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS