[resolved]Renaming favorites - Bug?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7
kevin rawlings | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:30 AM

L6, Mac, Yosemite - When I create a new favorite and then try to rename L6 does not seem to let me rename. I get a color block where the original name was and when I try to enter my new name it reverts straight back to the original name.

Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?  I had plenty of renamed favorites in L5.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:05 PM

kevin rawlings:

L6, Mac - When I create a new favorite and then try to rename L6 does not seem to let me rename. I get a color block where the original name was and when I try to enter my new name it reverts straight back to the original name.

Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?  I had plenty of renamed favorites in L5.

I cannot reproduce this in Windows. It may be a Mac thing. I assume to rename you right clicking on the folder or favorite name and selecting "rename"

Posts 7
kevin rawlings | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:48 PM

yes, that is what i am attempting and failing to do

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:57 PM

kevin rawlings:

yes, that is what i am attempting and failing to do

Like I said I cannot reproduce this bug in Windows. Sorry

Posts 162
LogosEmployee
Chris Culy (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 9:13 AM

I cannot reproduce this issue in Logos 6 on Yosemite.

Can you provide exact steps for this issue? If possible, start from a blank layout in Logos and then describe each step you take (e.g. 1: open ESV, 2: navigate to John 3, etc.). A screenshot of your application when the bug occurs would be helpful as well (to take a screenshot, press Command+Shift+4 and then click and drag over the area of the application you want to take a screenshot of; the resulting screenshot will be on your desktop). You can attach the screenshot to your forum post using the paper clip icon:

Thank you for reporting this issue!

Posts 7
kevin rawlings | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 12:04 PM

The problem seems to have cleared.  I had the favorites carry over into L6 from my last L5 layout in a main pane rather than the default left hand side pane.  

Closing the favorites tab and reopening in the default position seems to have sorted the rename issue whether I leave the tab on the left hand side or transport it into a main pane.

Initially, after having done this, I experienced some font sizing issues.  This too seems to have stabilised now though so that all appears well.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS