Logos 6 Installer crashes when attempting to install update with Mac Yosemite

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Mark Van Doren | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 30 2014 4:14 AM

When I open Logos 6, I get a notification that "you have an update ready to be installed." I click to install the update and the installer opens to extract and install. I then get a message "an error occurred while trying to install the update. Please try again later." I have to close the installer but Logos 6 becomes unresponsive. I have to do a "force quit" to close Logos 6. Can anyone advise on how to remedy the problem? I have installed other updates in Logos 6 without an issue?

Posts 30483
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 4:44 AM

Have you restarted your computer?

This thread will probably be moved to the Logos 6 forum. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15
Mark Van Doren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 5:42 AM

Yes. Has made no difference. 

Posts 8
Benjamin Galindo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 10:13 PM

This is also happening with my updates. Checking Activity Monitor shows that Logos Indexer is not responding, but using over 100% of the processor.

Please fix this... 

Posts 30483
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 4:57 AM

Abishai:
Please fix this... 

I am unaware of any major issue to "fix." Please create a new thread and explain your issue clearly, providing all relevant info.

Abishai:
This is also happening with my updates.

In your new thread, make sure you are clear: Are you trying to download and install the engine and having troubles (which is what the OP seems to be saying), or are you having troubles downloading new resources (which is what you seem to be saying)?

Posts 30483
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 4:59 AM

Mark Van Doren:

Yes. Has made no difference. 

Sorry no one got back with you... the forums were crazy. Did you get this resolved? 

Posts 15
Mark Van Doren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 6:20 AM

Yes, I did get this resolved.  The updates were going to the Logos installation that was docked. I removed that and opened the application from the hard drive and it updated without a problem. Thanks. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS