Minor irritant - Today's Prayers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 37
Dr. Bill Moulden, M.Div., D. Min. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 30 2014 7:01 AM

I know that with any new update there are going to issues big and small. This is a small issue but one I hope gets solved quickly. When hovering the curser over a prayer in Logos 5 the details of the original prayer request would pop up. This is not the case in Logos 6 so far, instead the document has to be open in order for the details to be seen. Also, I am still hoping for a full sync-able prayer list feature with the app.

Posts 2993
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 7:08 AM

+1

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Todd White (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 7:58 AM

This was reported yesterday (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/93268.aspx) as well as in the beta. We will be looking to fix it in an upcoming release.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 8:19 AM

Thanks Todd.  

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 29
Dennis Phelps | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:24 AM

Me, too.

Posts 29
Dennis Phelps | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:29 AM
  • FWIW, in L5, the user could have multiple prayer lists and choose which ones to display by selecting/deselecting the specific list in the settings menu. This was helpful because there are times when I am displaying my Logos before a class or group of people but need to maintain confidentiality of a particular group of prayer requests. Could this option please be restored?
  • in L5, as I prayed and marked off an item on the prayer list, the list responded immediately by hiding the item that was just checked and pulling up the next prayer item. This saved screen space and enabled the prayer list to remain updated throughout the day. Please consider restoring this execution.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS