Logos 6.0 Service Release 2 (6.0.0.3738) crashes at startup on iMac with OS 10.10

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Duane Garrett | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:42 AM

Just upgraded to 6. After installation, it crashes immediately after startup (about 5 seconds after opening the layout). Logos 5 won't work with upgraded components for 6, and so now it is totally non-functional.

Posts 29345
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:18 PM

Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Duane Garrett:

Just upgraded to 6. After installation, it crashes immediately after startup (about 5 seconds after opening the layout). Logos 5 won't work with upgraded components for 6, and so now it is totally non-functional.

Try loading to a blank layout. Press and hold the command key immediately upon startup. Then click the sign in button. If you have a corrupted layout, then it will keep crashing until you bypass it. If that doesn't work, then enable and post logs. See my signature line (right beneath this) for a link to help.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

Is your OS language set to something other than English? If so, we're aware of this crash and are preparing a fix.

Posts 6
Chris Duclos | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:45 PM

I am having crash problems as well when starting logos 6 on Yosemite.  My OS is in English, but I have logos running in French.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:19 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Is your OS language set to something other than English? If so, we're aware of this crash and are preparing a fix.

This fix is in 6.0 SR-3, which just shipped.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 5
Duane Garrett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:22 PM

This seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks very much.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS