My visual filters just disappeared

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:18 PM

I have visual filters for marking up Greek and Hebrew texts, but they are no longer showing. I think this happened with the update to SR-3.

The filters are present in Documents, but they don't show up in the visual filters menu for resources.

Posts 26700
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:49 PM

Jonathan Pitts:

I have visual filters for marking up Greek and Hebrew texts, but they are no longer showing. I think this happened with the update to SR-3.

The filters are present in Documents, but they don't show up in the visual filters menu for resources.

Have you tried scrolling down the menu? I thought they were missing until I saw the scroll bar!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:56 PM

There is no scroll bar for me. I only have the two visual filters, so a scroll bar shouldn't be needed. Anyway, this morning the filters were displaying in the text but now they are not.

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:58 PM

In LEB I do have scroll bar, but my filters are not at the bottom.

Posts 9097
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:27 PM

Can you paste a screenshot of them?

If you do a new morph search for the same query in the visual filters, do you get any results? Is it possible that your library is currently indexing?

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 3:11 AM

They have reappeared this morning. It looks like it was indexing that prevented them from showing.

Thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS