Library

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31
Michael Carr | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 2 2014 10:14 AM

Since downloading Logos 6 I have been unable to access a lot of the resources in my library.  Logos had me search for updates from the command box and there were over 1G.  After a laborious download the programme failed to index them.  The books are listed in my library but I can still not access them.

Regards, Mike, 

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 10:47 AM

Mike,

Please post some details about your computer and OS, this will help people in offering advice.

Posts 626
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 11:13 AM

Michael Carr:

Since downloading Logos 6 I have been unable to access a lot of the resources in my library.  Logos had me search for updates from the command box and there were over 1G.  After a laborious download the programme failed to index them.  The books are listed in my library but I can still not access them.

Regards, Mike, 

Type Rebuild Index in the command bar and choose that option in the drop down or hit enter and Logos will attempt to rebuild your index from scratch. If that fails, you’ll need to provide logs https://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 28043
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 11:37 AM

Scott E. Mahle:
Type Rebuild Index in the command bar

NOTE: This could be a VERY time consuming experiment and take away your ability to use your computer for a long time. I would wait for other options first, or at least start this overnight. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 13379
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 12:14 PM

Michael Carr:
The books are listed in my library but I can still not access them.

Please also explain what you mean by "I can still not access them". Can't read them? Can't search? Something else?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS