Sermon outlines books not on Logos6

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Shane | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 2 2014 11:53 PM

I recently exchanged Logos5 Reformed Gold to Logos6 Reformed Gold. There were Sermon Outlines titles in Logos5 that were quite good. When I compared between the two, I noticed they were not on L6. But I thought I could add them on the L6. 

Now I'm searching for those on Logos website, and unable to locate them to purchase. Please let me know if someone know about this. :-)

Note: From the attached screen shot, for example try look for Sermon Outlines on Ephesians (by Strater Floyed).

Posts 15
Shane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 12:15 AM

I just found that those titles are included in the L6 Chaplains package.

Do I just purchase the package then? Since I have L6 Reformed Gold...

Posts 5369
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 12:35 AM

Shane Kim:
Do I just purchase the package then? Since I have L6 Reformed Gold...

Hi Shane 

Glad you are liking the programme. That is the beauty of Faithlife's model - you can add basic back ground resources in the base packages and the items you want through all sorts of top ups.

You seem to have the perfect rational for purchasing the Chaplains Package - it has items you want in it. 

Go for it and put the resource to use building the Kingdom.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 15
Shane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 1:35 AM

Thank you Mike.

I'm new to Logos and I like the library system.

Although it lightens my wallet, but it is the most cheapest and efficient way to study God's Word.

I will take your advice and go ahead. :-)

Posts 1130
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 3:50 AM

I hope you did not end up paying more for Reformed Gold L6 + Chaplains L6 than you would have by just upgrading to Reformed L6 Gold and keeping you previously purchased L5. Since you are new to Logos perhaps you did not under how things work. You never pay for the book, data set and other resources in previous packages again. In the upgrade to Reformed Gold L6 what you would have received is just the new data sets and new books.

Discounts are never greater than they are with Base Packages, I am sure you ended up losing not only those outlines you liked so much, but several other books you would have enjoyed. Each upgrade cycle is your opportunity to build your library at a higher discount than you would if you purchased items individually, even Pre-Pub items.

Posts 15
Shane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:54 PM
Hi Kieth. Now I understand a bit about Logos system after looking at your advice. I asked sales to sort it out that way and now I have L5 + L6 Reformed Gold and the library is looking great. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS