A "Wish List" would be nice

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 131
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:18 PM

As I browse the Logos website, I come across products that I am interested in, but cannot afford at the time.  I wish there was a way to mark those products so that I could easily come back to them later.  Other websites, like Amazon, have "wishlists" that their customers can build and come back to later.  Any possibility that Logos could add such a feature?

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 2:16 PM

Timothy,

I seem to remember that Bob Pritchett (?) has said it is coming, but I have no idea when.  Could be any time soon or next year.  Your guess is as good as mine.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 19635
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 2:19 PM

Timothy R. Farley:

As I browse the Logos website, I come across products that I am interested in, but cannot afford at the time.  I wish there was a way to mark those products so that I could easily come back to them later.  Other websites, like Amazon, have "wishlists" that their customers can build and come back to later.  Any possibility that Logos could add such a feature?

Hi, Timothy. This feature has been requested several times, and I do understand that it's under consideration for after some higher priority things get done. But in the meantime, here is a post from the Logos blog that shows how you can create a Logos wishlist using Amazon.com's wishlist feature (even for Logos products that are not available through Amazon).

http://blog.logos.com/archives/2008/12/whats_on_your_logos_wish_list.html

Posts 131
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 5:04 PM

Thank you, Thomas and Rosie for your responses.  I will look into the universal wishlist through Amazon.  That should be a sufficient work-around for now.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS