When indexing has not worked properly

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 54
Mark A. Copeland | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 3 2014 7:47 AM

With installing Logos 6, evidently the indexing process was not completely properly.  Here is a screen shot of the results in searching for "prayer" in a library with nearly 5,000 resources:

Is there a problem with indexing in Logos 6?  Or is there some way I can re-index my resources?

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 7:53 AM

I'm not sure what's happening here. 

But the short answer is: You can rebuild the index by typing rebuild index in the command box.

That is, if rebuilding the index is the answer.  I'm on the way out the door so perhaps someone else will chime in on the results.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 54
Mark A. Copeland | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 7:56 AM

TCBlack:

But the short answer is: You can rebuild the index by typing rebuild index in the command box.

That is, if rebuilding the index is the answer.  I'm on the way out the door so perhaps someone else will chime in on the results.

Thanks for the suggestion!  I will give that a try.

Posts 54
Mark A. Copeland | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 1:47 PM

TCBlack:

Rebuilding the index worked.  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS