The month of February

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 209
Edil | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 3 2014 11:40 AM

February is the month of my birthday and the month that I will be able to get the Logos 6 engine for free. Smile

Now, I almost pull the trigger with the Extended Crossgrade but then I check on what new features I'm really going to get and I decided to wait and see.

Question, If I already have the greek pronunciation module (erasmian and modern), and the koine is listed for $0.00 with v6. If I get just the "engine" will I get the koine pronunciation. Why they don't just allow me to have it now with v5?

One more issue that I have is that I have datasets in two languages. The spanish department can not give me a date of when they expect to release spanish v6. Then, will I need one or two crossovers?

Last thing, Do you really need to pay $5.00 to know "Who killed Goliath?" Big Smile

Posts 25125
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:15 PM

Edil Cajigas:
Last thing, Do you really need to pay $5.00 to know "Who killed Goliath?" Big Smile

Thought it worth explaining what this is about - it is a worked example of textual criticism 

Posts 9519
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:19 PM

Edil Cajigas:
Now, I almost pull the trigger with the Extended Crossgrade but then I check on what new features I'm really going to get and I decided to wait and see.

One thing to consider is that introductory pricing (15% off) will probably disappear before February. Your cost to add one of the crossgrades will go up if that happens.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1327
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 3:35 PM

I'd also suggest checking out all the denominational Starter packages to look for deals. I got Reformed Starter to check out Logos 6 but also because it had 3 or 4 resources I really wanted that each would normally cost as much as the whole package did. Dynamic pricing then lowered the cost of the Feature Crossgrade by about the same amount (though in the end, I went with with Reformed Gold because... Wow.) It really behooves everyone to check out all the packages, even ones you might not normally consider.

Posts 9146
LogosEmployee

Edil Cajigas:
If I get just the "engine" will I get the koine pronunciation.

No; Koine pronunciation is not included for free in the engine. (I don't know why it would be listed as $0.00.)

Posts 156
Jesús Polaino | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 11:52 PM

Edil Cajigas:

One more issue that I have is that I have datasets in two languages. The spanish department can not give me a date of when they expect to release spanish v6. Then, will I need one or two crossovers?

Thanks for pointing this Edil. I have asked in the Spanish and General forums and no answer so far. I can´t make a purchase decision before getting all info... I don´t want to get duplicate resources (and pay them twice).

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS