Dynamic pricing on Master Bundle XL (International)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 176
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 3 2014 12:18 PM

Is dynamic pricing available on the Master Bundle XL International version? I can add the international bundle and the non-international (presumably USA) version to my cart but only the non-international seems to show the discount:

Master Bundle XL

$5,089.95

$2,125.78
Master Bundle XL (International) $5,089.95

Jim

Posts 5515
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 12:21 PM

There are a number of issues with the Bundles right now. For example...

Posts 176
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 11:56 AM

The dynamic pricing is all working now on the International Master Bundle. Thanks!

Jim

Posts 2240
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:29 PM

It is working on the bundles page.

There is still no price or way to purchase on the individual package page https://www.logos.com/product/46259/master-bundle-xl 

It is still more expensive than the non-international package even though, I suspect, it is still one product short.

Posts 176
Jim Snowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:33 PM

True about the bundle page I didn't check that. It is just showing up correct in my "saved for later" list. My international price is (slightly) less than the USA price:

Master Bundle XL

$1,868.81

Master Bundle XL (International)

$1,867.66

Posts 2240
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:40 PM

Jim Snowden:
My international price is (slightly) less than the USA price

If the package is still missing the Catechism, the difference should be much larger than that.

Either way, I have the catechism, so the packages are exactly the same size for me. There should be no difference in price....

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:48 PM

Damian McGrath:
It is still more expensive than the non-international package even though, I suspect, it is still one product short.

The CCC is (now?) listed as included...

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 278
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:54 PM

Thanks for all the details on the bundles behavior. We'll have these squared away soon.

Posts 2240
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:28 PM

Glenn as a faithlife person, can you tell us if there is now any difference in the packages? If not, why are there two different packages...

Posts 489
LogosEmployee
Louis St. Hilaire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:49 PM

The Catechism of the Catholic Church is not included in the international bundle. We will correct the product page.

Posts 2240
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:53 PM

Louis St. Hilaire:

The Catechism of the Catholic Church is not included in the international bundle. We will correct the product page.

Will the international package finally become cheaper to reflect this?

Posts 1144
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:57 PM

I'm a little confused - is the Catechism of the Catholic Church the only difference? If so, why as a Canadian, am I only being shown the International Bundle? The Catechism page says it is available to US and Canadian customers https://www.logos.com/product/17215

Posts 1034
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:58 PM

You really could not make this up.

Posts 489
LogosEmployee
Louis St. Hilaire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 2:02 PM

Tom Reynolds:
I'm a little confused - is the Catechism of the Catholic Church the only difference? If so, why as a Canadian, am I only being shown the International Bundle?

This is a mistake as well. We'll correct it shortly.

Posts 5515
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 7:16 PM

Louis St. Hilaire:

Tom Reynolds:
I'm a little confused - is the Catechism of the Catholic Church the only difference? If so, why as a Canadian, am I only being shown the International Bundle?

This is a mistake as well. We'll correct it shortly.

Presumably this should also be fixed for the Catholic Studies Bundles, which I (a Canadian) see as being International. (Thanks!)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS