Logos Icons

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2839
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 10 2014 10:52 AM

With some of the longer downloads, I thought I would redeem the time with some jazzed up dock icons for L6. These are pngs which convert readily to Mac icns if you want to use them on your Mac

3286.Logos.zip

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 47
kyle lammott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 1:57 PM

Awesome!  How would I change the default Logos icon into one of the ones your created?

Posts 2839
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 2:21 PM

Kyle Lammott:

Awesome!  How would I change the default Logos icon into one of the ones your created?

If you are using a PC and use either ObjectDock or RocketDock, you simply change the default file for the image(the exe file) to the png one you want in the folder. There's application image files for both of these programs so the easiest thing is to drop it in the folder and then select it to replace the default. 

For Mac, you just convert the png to an icns file, copy it, select the get info image for the Logos app file, and paste the new image. If you access L6 from the dock, the new icon will appear when you start/restart the program. 

If you are simply using a standard shortcut on your PC desktop, I believe you would need to make a small ico file from the png. Haven't done that in some time. IIRC, it needs to be no larger than 128x128.

If I have some time, I'll try and make some ICNS and ico files and post it, but it's pretty simple to do yourself.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2839
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 3:51 PM

I'm attaching an update file with the other format icons

8233.LogosL6multiformat.zip

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS