More Ignatius Press Books, please!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 19711
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 11 2014 1:49 PM

Copying this post of mine over from another forum where it might have gotten buried:

I have a number great books from Ignatius Press in my print library, and would love to see these show up in Logos:

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 5:13 AM

Yes

Posts 6125
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 4:22 PM

We could never have too many Ignatius books in Faithlife's offerings.

“The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.” St. Peter of Alcántara

Posts 6125
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 10:24 AM

This page includes a short list of Ignatius books that are of special interest right now to a number of Catholics and will remain so for at least the next year.

“The trouble is that everyone talks about reforming others and no one thinks about reforming himself.” St. Peter of Alcántara

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 2:51 PM

Rosie Perera:
Copying this post of mine over from another forum

Then I'll copy my post from that thread over as well:

fgh:

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 6125
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:18 PM

fgh:

https://www.logos.com/product/52064/the-relevance-and-future-of-the-second-vatican-council

Posts 35
augustine9989 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:59 AM

Rosie Perera:

Copying this post of mine over from another forum where it might have gotten buried:

I have a number great books from Ignatius Press in my print library, and would love to see these show up in Logos:

They have created a pre-pub collection of all Josef Pieper's Ignatius Press books here. Pieper is arguably the authority on modern Thomistic thought and his writings are brilliant.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS