Default Resource Text Size

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 19
Daniel Gomes Silveira | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 12 2014 5:03 AM

Hi, I use Logos in two personal computers:  27" iMac and 13" MacBook Pro.

With the great difference in screen size between these computers, I use different text size settings for the two computers. However, Logos seems to synchronize my settings from one computer to the other, so every time I switch computers, the settings get all messed up. In addition to this, the "Layouts" retain the text size used without regard for the "Default Resource Text Size" settings. 

So, this is what happens. I set my iMac for 140% default resource text size. Organize all my layouts, and everything looks great. Then I go to my laptop, and there I want to use 100% text size. I create new layout for the laptop, and everything works great. When I go back to the iMac, the default text size is back to 100% (synced from the laptop), but the layouts continue with 140% fonts. This is messy, because if I open new panels, it will come up as 100%. 

So, this is the problem I am having now (I hope you can understand), and the solution that I wish I could see in logos is to have the "Default Resource Text Size" not synced, but applied per computer. There is no sense in syncing such a setting from a 13" computer to a 27". 

Thanks,

Daniel

PS: I am using Logos 6.

Posts 1890
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 6:24 AM

Daniel Gomes Silveira:
So, this is the problem I am having now (I hope you can understand), and the solution that I wish I could see in logos is to have the "Default Resource Text Size" not synced, but applied per computer. There is no sense in syncing such a setting from a 13" computer to a 27". 

Agreed!

-Donnie

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS