Want we want for BlackFriday sale

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2552
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 12:37 AM

Josh:

Chafer's Systematic Theology

I've been wanting this resource, but its too expense for what it is.

I have it.  The biggest problem with not having this book is that it is very very very good.   Here is Walvoord's opinion

Posts 9827
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 6:03 AM

Gao Lu:

Josh:

Chafer's Systematic Theology

I've been wanting this resource, but its too expense for what it is.

I have it.  The biggest problem with not having this book is that it is very very very good.   Here is Walvoord's opinion

Reading through all of these volumes was required reading when I went to Bible college and it was a valuable experience to do so. Perhaps a good Black Friday sale price would do the trick.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 6:23 AM

I too would like to see a nice (i.e. big, large, huge, gigantic...) discount on Chafer's Systematic Theology.  Big Smile

Posts 792
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 21 2014 10:57 AM

I'd like to see the James White collection on sale but that's just me.

Posts 1511
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:39 AM

Logos prease bring journals

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 5584
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 8:27 AM

I'd like to see 15% off the 15% off price of L6 packages. Idea

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 792
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 11:17 AM

David Paul:

I'd like to see 15% off the 15% off price of L6 packages. Idea

That gets my vote. Heck why not up it to 50% of the 15% Yes

Posts 3
Omar Vazquez | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 3:25 PM

The New International Commentary on the Old and New Testament (NICOT/NICNT) (44 vols.)

IVP Dictionaries

Word Biblical Commentary 

Logos 6 Packages (15% additional to the 15% default sale discuount)

May be I am dreaming...

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:16 PM

Hmm..., quite a few web sites have 'jumped the gun' on their Black Friday sales.... (hint, hint) Zip it!

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 10:55 AM

I think this has been listed before on a previous year, but as a new user of Logos, I'd really appreciate the International Critical Commentary series being reduced... https://www.logos.com/product/38936/international-critical-commentary-series

Posts 2003
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 8:01 AM

The longer Logos wait to put out their BF sale, the more money they lose. Because people are spending their money on other online electronic stores as I speak. 

All other online stores have their BF sales up already. Logos is again behind the market trend.

Logos has a small scope target demographic customers, and they're losing even more customers this holiday season.

Posts 9827
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 8:03 AM

mike:

The longer Logos wait to put out their BF sale, the more money they lose. Because people are spending their money on other online electronic stores as I speak. 

All other online stores have their BF sales up already. Logos is again behind the market trend.

This may be the case but it is more than understandable in light of the recent server issues.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS