Full reset to default?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Ben Crous | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 18 2014 5:47 AM

I would like to do a complete reset of my logos 6.

I would like to remove all previous hi-lights and notes. Also my preferred commentaries etc. etc

I want to get it to the point as if this was my very first time using Logos

Your help would be appreciated

Posts 13420
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 18 2014 6:07 AM

Ben Crous:

I don't know of an easy way to do this, because if you just delete the files, they'll get re-synced back from Logos' servers.

Posts 3311
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:32 PM

Yeah I don't know of any way to do this unless tech support has something they can do on their end.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 5630
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:47 PM

Mark Barnes:

Ben Crous:

I don't know of an easy way to do this, because if you just delete the files, they'll get re-synced back from Logos' servers.

You can create a new account on Logos.com and have customer service transfer all your purchases to the new account.  You may or may not have to pay a transfer fee, but since it's the same person they might make an exception.

Or you could try a manual process: If you delete the note files and other documents from inside Logos, they'll be deleted on the server too. You can select all in the Documents by using Ctrl+A and then delete them. Then you can delete all the items in the Preferred Resources list, but you'll have to do it one at a time, same with the items in the Layouts menu. Other things like Program Settings will be reset if you reinstall (although some may be sync'd and you'd have to reset those manually).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS