Moody Gospel Commentary, Christopher J. H. Wright & Gnomon of The New Testament

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2754
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 13 2010 8:33 AM

Some books i would love to see in Logos. Thanks.

Ted

Moody Gospel Commentary  
  1. John- Gospel Commentary (Moody Gospel Commentary) by Carl Laney
  2. Mark- Gospel Commentary (Moody Gospel Commentary) by Louis Barbieri
  3. Luke- Gospel Commentary (Moody Gospel Commentary) by Marvin Pate
  4. Matthew- Moody Gospel Commentary by Ed Glasscock and Lawrence Glasscock
    Gnomon of The New Testament John A. Bengel  
  1. Bengel's New Testament Commentary (Volume One, Matthew-Acts) by John A. Bengel
  2. Bengel's New Testament Commentary (Volume Two, Romans-Revelation) by John A. Bengel
    Christopher J. H. Wright  
  • Old Testament Ethics for the People of God by Christopher J. H. Wright
  •  The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible's Grand Narrative by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • The Mission of God's People: A Biblical Theology of the Churchs Mission (Biblical Theology for Life) by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • The God I Don't Understand: Reflections on Tough Questions of Faith by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • Salvation Belongs to Our God: Celebrating the Bible's Central Story (Christian Doctrine in Global Perspective) by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • Knowing Jesus Through the Old Testament by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • Knowing the Holy Spirit Through the Old Testament by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • Knowing God the Father Through the Old Testament by Christopher J. H. Wright
  • God's People in God's Land: Family, Land, and Property in the Old Testament by Mr. Christopher J.H. Wright

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 352
Mike & Rachel Aubrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 11:18 AM

I'll voice agreement for Bengel & Wright -- Moody Gospel isn't quite technical enough for my commentary tastes though. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would appreciate these volumes.

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 3:00 PM

I love Bengal's work, I use it all the time, I have it on pdf files but would love to see it on the community pricing page.

In Christ,

Jim

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:57 AM

I would echo the suggestion of the Moody Gospel Commentary series. Laney's work has been very helpful in my teaching through John the last two years. Not to mention, I had Pate in class and found him to be very knowledgeable and practical. I would pick up this series in a heartbeat.

Posts 31
Samuel Robil | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 24 2012 12:07 PM

5 thumbs up ....

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS