How long is the intro sale on L6?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2848
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 19 2014 1:57 PM

Can anyone tell us when the intro sale ends? End of month? 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 6779
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 2:01 PM

Probably end of January. Not sure.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 792
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 4:29 PM

Lynden Williams:

Probably end of January. Not sure.

I hope so. I hope the sale runs until after Christmas.

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:36 PM

if you are referring to 15% off base packages - this is a perpetual sale. As far as $50 off $500 purchase etc., nobody really knows - probably till December.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:54 PM

toughski:
f you are referring to 15% off base packages - this is a perpetual sale.

What do you base that claim on?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2003
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:59 PM

15% discount is an everyday discount. You can look up that discount code everywhere.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 7:08 PM

For upgrades? Not just for new packages?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2848
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 8:41 PM

My recollection is that the intro sale of L5 lasted past the end of the month it was introduced. Maybe someone with official status would chime in. I'm asking more for those fence sitters. L6 is definitely enough of an improvement to make it worth doing, but some folks need to find out how they can pay for it.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 9:05 PM

mab:
My recollection is that the intro sale of L5 lasted past the end of the month it was introduced.

Unless I'm entirely mistaken, all the 4th quarter intro sales I've seen have lasted until a few days into January. Logos knows very well that a considerable number of their users can't upgrade until they've received next year's book budget.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 4166
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 9:35 PM

seems to me L5 was discounted for the part of q4 it was released, and the following year for almost all of q1.

The only reason I remember this is because a sales rep returned a package for me in q2, and gave me q1 prices.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 9073
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 4:35 PM

fgh:

toughski:
f you are referring to 15% off base packages - this is a perpetual sale.

What do you base that claim on?

That's always been the case on the 15% off base packages.  They always advertise it as "This is your last chance to get your BP at this introductory prices that will never come back again..." The next day after the last day of the so called sale, guess what? The so called 15% special is still there.

The only thing that will change is getting 50 bucks credit or the other gifts they offer depending on how much you spend.  That offer nobody knows when it'll end.

As far as 15% off upgrades, I don't think that's currently being offered.  I got my upgrades based on dynamic pricing, that, I don't think included an extra 15% off.  I could be wrong, though, but I think the only time they've offered 15% off upgrades along with dynamic pricing was when the first denominational packages came out (e.g. Lutheran, Anglican, etc.).

But yep, the 15% off never goes away.  If you call and get lucky sometimes you can get 25% off a BP.  Sales Associates are awesome when they do that and even when they don't they still try to get you the lowest price possible. Stick out tongue

DAL

Posts 4166
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 11:10 PM

Pretty certain mine does Dal.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS