Logos 6 Training DVD

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 29
Steve A. Boyd | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 22 2014 6:29 AM

In an effort to better understand my bible program, I just recently purchased the two latest Logos 5 Training DVD sets by Morris Proctor. I spent a few hundred dollars getting these sets, (about the time I bought the first set, they released the second set). 

Now...Logos has released V6.  Will these V5 training videos now be obsolete? 

While I realize that Logos is a quality product, the price points on their products make it difficult to keep up.

Steve

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 22 2014 6:49 AM

Steve A. Boyd:

In an effort to better understand my bible program, I just recently purchased the two latest Logos 5 Training DVD sets by Morris Proctor. I spent a few hundred dollars getting these sets, (about the time I bought the first set, they released the second set). 

Now...Logos has released V6.  Will these V5 training videos now be obsolete? 

While I realize that Logos is a quality product, the price points on their products make it difficult to keep up.

Steve

I don't own either of the video sets you are speaking of, however, L6 has a significant number of changes to require a new L6 training (IMO). I upgraded from L4 to L5 with very little difficulty, but with the upgrade from L5 to L6, there are so many new features.

I wouldn't say that your L5 training is obsolete,  but you may want to look into the L6 training. At the very least, make use of the free Logos videos.

Posts 46
RPW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 22 2014 7:03 AM

Morris makes available a book that includes all of the new additions included in L6. I believe it is $19. You can check his website mpseminars.com

Ron

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS