Thanks Logos For Working Over Time to Get The Severs Back

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 33 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:05 PM

I really appreciate the hard work that is going on behind the scenes during your outage! I understand the general frustration being felt by many users! But I am certain you are doing your best. Hang in there. You are the best. All of you remain in my prayers.

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:09 PM

Prayers also for the team. It has to suck working on the weekends but props to them for doing so.

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:19 PM

Yes Geeked Yes 

Computer Beer Gift

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:20 PM

I can't express how much we appreciate this support.

Posts 8850
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:26 PM

I too want to continue to express my support and assure you of my prayers during this difficult time.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:27 PM

YesTimeCoffeeYes

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:43 PM

Thank You!

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:44 PM

Yes

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 6:51 PM

Heavenly Father, we want to first come to You thanking You that we live in an age where we have been overwhelmingly blessed with the ability to study Your Word in such a powerful and rich way with Bible Software such at Logos. We are thankful to You for blessing us with Bob and the rest of the Logos/FaithLife team who put in the effort to give us the tools we use to more deeply study Your Word. We ask You right now that Your hand will be on the Logos/FaithLife team as they work diligently for us while they restore their services so we can once again have full access to all of our Bible study tools. We ask that you grant them the wisdom, strength, and energy to continue tackling these issues and resolving them in Your perfect timing. We ask all of this in Your Son Jesus Christ's precious and holy name, Amen.

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 1958
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:05 PM

Yes, I bet you guys are stressed out!  Hope it all gets sorted soon for you guys, and then maybe you can take a couple of days off.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:06 PM

Nathan Parker:

Heavenly Father, we want to first come to You thanking You that we live in an age where we have been overwhelmingly blessed with the ability to study Your Word in such a powerful and rich way with Bible Software such at Logos. We are thankful to You for blessing us with Bob and the rest of the Logos/FaithLife team who put in the effort to give us the tools we use to more deeply study Your Word. We ask You right now that Your hand will be on the Logos/FaithLife team as they work diligently for us while they restore their services so we can once again have full access to all of our Bible study tools. We ask that you grant them the wisdom, strength, and energy to continue tackling these issues and resolving them in Your perfect timing. We ask all of this in Your Son Jesus Christ's precious and holy name, Amen.

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:07 PM

I would also like to express thanks to the many people working tirelessly in order to get us back online. YesComputer

Posts 19
Tom Traubitz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:09 PM

Yes

Posts 2034
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:47 PM

Amen!

Posts 2822
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 8:14 PM

Thanks for all your work for us.  Logos employees are great!

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 2220
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 11:21 PM

Logos site appears to be up. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 18644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 11:22 PM

mab:

Yay! I noticed this too. Thanks, everyone who has been working overtime to get this done. I hope you get a nice reward.

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 11:31 PM

Rosie Perera:

mab:

Yay! I noticed this too. Thanks, everyone who has been working overtime to get this done. I hope you get a nice reward.

Yes

Thank you Logos team Yes

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS