Internet published feeds/blogs in Logos

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 27 2014 6:17 AM

This is an attempt to garner support and votes to this uservoice suggestion:

https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/6667675-allow-custom-blogs-and-rss-feeds-on-the-home-page

The idea is to allow custom feeds/blogs to show up either on the homepage or in a specific dynamic type resource that would accept internet entities (perhaps in text form).

The usefulness of this is in making the Logos tools available for you when you're reading articles that are published on the internet rather than in books.

Please consider and share if you think you'd use such a feature. And please give it a vote or more. Thank you

Here's a link to a related thread where this was suggested and somewhat debated: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/93566.aspx

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2015 9:03 AM

bump

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2015 9:51 AM

Even better would be a community created tool that would import the text from these blogs (the ones that would allow this any way), create a fully tagged pb, and then automatically share it weekly to the forum. :P

Then they might be searchable and come up in relevant places....

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:14 AM

One last attempt to bring this to your attention, before I gracefully show myself the way out or go hide in the corner.

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:29 AM

This is my #1 desire now that journals seem to be up to speed!  In our digital world, this HAS to be a feature that gets added ASAP.  Even more than just voting, Logos should be active in developing this.

Official feedback requested.

Posts 2129
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2015 5:47 PM

It's certainly worthwhile.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS