Create Interlinear Bibles Collection

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Maria V.Garrido | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 28 2014 6:44 AM

I searched the forums; however, I did not find anything on how to create a collection for Interlinear Bibles.

I have created collections of my English/Spanish Bibles, Commentaries, etc. but don't know how to create a specific Interlinear Bibles collection.

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Posts 87
J David Shuttleworth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 7:40 AM

Maria,

Here is a copy of my text for the rules to create a collection of bible with reverese interlinears.

Type:Bible lang:english AND esv,kjv,nkjv,nasb,niv,nlt,leb,nrsv

I trust this will help.

Bless

Posts 87
J David Shuttleworth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 7:44 AM

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 9:08 AM

I have three others with Interlinear Support:

The Cambridge Paragraph Bible: Of the Authorized English Version. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1873.

Newberry, Thomas, and George Ricker Berry. The Interlinear Literal Translation of the Greek New Testament. Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2004.

The New International Version. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2011.

Posts 19216
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 12:10 PM

I tag the bibles with reverse interlinear support as revint, and then I have a collection with the rule mytag:revint. That way if I discover later that they've released more interlinear bibles, it's easy to add the revint tag to those and they'll automatically show up in my collection. I don't have to maintain a list of them all.

And in addition to the ones that David and Don have, I have this one with reverse interlinear support. I'm not Catholic, but it's nice to have access to the reverse interlinear on the books of the Apocrypha (NRSV also has them).

Posts 36
Maria V.Garrido | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 29 2014 5:41 AM

Thank you guys.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 4:25 PM

Rosie Perera:
I tag the bibles with reverse interlinear support as revint, and then I have a collection with the rule mytag:revint.

Personally use mytag:Interlinear when a reverse interlinear Bible has OT and NT.  For Bibles with NT only, use mytag:lbs while OT only has mytag:he that corresponds with Logos Greek Morphology (lbs) and Logos Hebrew Morphology (he).

Resources folder has *.lbsrvi resource files for reverse interlinears.

Personally added year prefix to Bible resource titles so Text Comparison sort is chronological.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS