Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
David Wells | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 1 2014 8:46 PM

I am trying to use the advent reading plan and the android app will not let me get another reading plan other than the ESV  in one year.  I eveneed tried other reading plans and they will not work either.  Please help me out.

Posts 24
Robin Porter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 4 2014 9:09 AM
I am experiencing the same problem. I go through the selection process and then the app goes back to the home screen but the new reading plan is not there. I have cleared my system RAM and restarted the app. Anyone have any ideas?
Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 2:49 PM

Robin Porter:
I am experiencing the same problem. I go through the selection process and then the app goes back to the home screen but the new reading plan is not there. I have cleared my system RAM and restarted the app. Anyone have any ideas?

Initially the Advent Reading Plan wasn't created quite correctly but it should work fine now - I just verified that it works for me.  Can you send us your log information?

Posts 24
Robin Porter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 11:03 AM

Everything seems to be working properly now. Thanks!

One thing that ended up happeing was that the app ended up creating 5 different Advent Reading plans. This caused confusion in the app as I had to add the reading plan I was using each time I opened the app.

I just deleted the duplicate readig plans, so hopefully that issue won't recur.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS