Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2706
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 15 2010 9:41 AM
I would love to see the "Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology" in Logos. Thanks.
  Ted.    
  1. Grace in the End: Study in Deuteronomic Theology (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology) by J. G. McConville
  2. The Messiah in the Old Testament (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology series) by Walter C. Kaiser
  3. Israel's Divine Healer (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology series)  by Michael L. Brown
  4. God at Sinai: Covenant and Theophany in the Bible and Ancient Near East (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology) by Jeffrey Jay Niehaus
  5. God Is a Warrior (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology) by Tremper Longman and Daniel Reid

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 1
Derek Kuhn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 10 2010 6:28 AM

that would be wonderful to have these books in the logos system

Pastor Derek

Posts 5160
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 15 2010 5:22 AM

Ted Hans:
I would love to see the "Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology" in Logos. Thanks.
  Ted.    
  1. Grace in the End: Study in Deuteronomic Theology (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology) by J. G. McConville
  2. The Messiah in the Old Testament (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology series) by Walter C. Kaiser
  3. Israel's Divine Healer (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology series)  by Michael L. Brown
  4. God at Sinai: Covenant and Theophany in the Bible and Ancient Near East (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology) by Jeffrey Jay Niehaus
  5. God Is a Warrior (Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology) by Tremper Longman and Daniel Reid

Ted your on top of it.  Was ready to post these but found you've already been there and done that......Cool

Posts 568
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 6 2012 11:17 PM

This was suggested a couple years ago, but I would like to suggest it again. I would like to see the Studies in Old Testament Biblical Theology from Zondervan come to Logos. I hope this entire series can come to Logos soon. Thanks.

Logos 8.7.0.0042 + Faithlife Connect | macOS Mojave 10.14.6 | Mid 2015 Macbook Pro 15" | 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1 TB SSD PCIe Express

Posts 1
Daniel Blake | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 6 2017 10:37 AM

This series is full of helpful insights to themes in the OT and the discussion often carries over into similar themes in the NT. Highly recommended for Logos software.

Posts 112
Tim Finlay | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 14 2017 12:38 PM

We also need to see more full Old Testament Theologies such as those of Eichrodt, Vriezen, von Rad etc.

Posts 1
Cristian Moran | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 9:04 AM

I join the request…

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS