[resolved] BUGS: printing notes - references missing & no attachment points shown

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
Daryle Froese | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 10 2014 4:44 AM

2 things I've noted when printing notes in Logos 6:

1. When I print/export a multi-page note file which is based on Scripture verse notes, the verse reference of the note file stops displaying beside the note icon after page 3-5 & there is just a blank space beside the icon OR only the note title (if it has one).
  2. For notes that are attached to multiple attachment points, none of these added attachment points are shown print/export.  For me, to be able to print/export so as to include these multi-verse attachment points is a necessity.

Perhaps I'm missing something in getting these to display.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank-you!

Posts 26588
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 2:09 PM

It's a definite omission when displaying the Full content (versus Compact).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2015 3:23 PM

Daryle Froese:

2 things I've noted when printing notes in Logos 6:

1. When I print/export a multi-page note file which is based on Scripture verse notes, the verse reference of the note file stops displaying beside the note icon after page 3-5 & there is just a blank space beside the icon OR only the note title (if it has one).
  2. For notes that are attached to multiple attachment points, none of these added attachment points are shown print/export.  For me, to be able to print/export so as to include these multi-verse attachment points is a necessity.

Perhaps I'm missing something in getting these to display.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank-you!

This is fixed in 6.4 Beta 2.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 26588
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 2 2015 1:55 AM

I'm happy with it!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS