Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 13 2014 1:13 PM

cant download reading  plan to use with diy bible study.  I click on Get Copy and get nothing.  Any suggestions?  Using ipad vyrso, faith life study Bible, etc.

Posts 21635
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 13 2014 2:28 PM

nicky crane:
cant download reading  plan to use with diy bible study

This is using one of the new Logos 6 reading plans which aren't currently supported in the mobile apps.

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:56 AM

Get copy doesn't work on laptop either, Toshiba, windows 8, Logos 6.  Any other ay of getting it??

Posts 27255
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 14 2014 9:02 AM

I don't understand what you are asking. Can you post screen shots?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 21635
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:23 PM

This is also being discussed at https://community.logos.com/forums/p/97721/674665.aspx#674665 - suggest we have the conversation there!

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:35 AM

I've got it working on ipad Bible app by dint of making it into a normal, non- L6 reading list.  it also seems to be working in faithlife and vyrso.

Thanks for tip about L6 reading lists not working on mobile apps.

Posts 52
Dan Starcevich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 9 2015 7:17 AM

Hi Nicky. I seem to be having the same issue as you did. I have made a reading plan to read through the NT 2x and the OT 1x. It is not showing up on my Bible app on my kindle fire. How do I convert that reading plan into a Logos 5 plan that will show up?

Posts 27255
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 9 2015 8:50 AM

Dan Starcevich:

Hi Nicky. I seem to be having the same issue as you did. I have made a reading plan to read through the NT 2x and the OT 1x. It is not showing up on my Bible app on my kindle fire. How do I convert that reading plan into a Logos 5 plan that will show up?

the issue is that the "new" plans are not compatible with the mobile app. If you want a reading plan to work with the mobile app, you will need to create a basic reading plan like you would have done in Logos 5. This will need to be done from scratch, you cannot "convert" a reading plan.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS