Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:35 AM

Are there works of his/on him in either the LB or the Bundles? I can't see any, but thought I might be overlooking him.  He seems to be a pretty key Orthodox thinker

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 20 2014 10:18 AM

In Faithlife's wider collection, there's the Oxford Studies in St. Maximus the Confessor (4 vols.) and these.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 20 2014 4:54 PM

SineNomine:

In Faithlife's wider collection, there's the Oxford Studies in St. Maximus the Confessor (4 vols.) and these.

Thanks for weighing in. Smile Yeah, I had added the Oxford studies.  I was hoping there would be something in stuff already Logosified.

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 18 2018 1:16 PM

St. Maximus the Confessor's Two Hundred Chapters on Theology is now on Pre-Pub as part of a bundle.

Please use descriptive thread titles to attract helpful posts & not waste others' time. Thanks!

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:05 PM

You may also be interested in this Pre-Pub, which comes out today.

His On the Cosmic Mystery of Jesus Christ is also now on Pre-Pub in a bundle.

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 6:40 PM

The Oxford Handbook of Maximus the Confessor is now available for PreOrder.

PS: See also the St. Maximus the Confessor Collection.

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 8:54 PM

SineNomine:

You may also be interested in this Pre-Pub, which comes out today.

His On the Cosmic Mystery of Jesus Christ is also now on Pre-Pub in a bundle.

the Bloomsbury set looks terrific. 

btw, I think that Cosmic book is linked to the wrong set, it should be PP3, I think your link is to 4, but I’m pecking on my little phone, so I could be messing up quite easily.

overall, I now have some of his resources and appreciate your links. Will be nothing the ones I don’t have.

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 8:54 PM

*noting

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 9:03 PM

SineNomine:

interestingly, I looked up this collection. i owned all but one book: said it cost $19.99 if purchased separately, but was over $20 in the collection. Then I looked up the book individually and it was $15ish but was in a Patristics expansion for $11ish and that included another, more expensive book, lol. I got that.

Posts 3917
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 7:46 AM

SineNomine:

In Faithlife's wider collection, there's the Oxford Studies in St. Maximus the Confessor (4 vols.) 

one more example where getting them all separately is cheaper than the bundle.

Posts 5921
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2021 5:32 PM

On the Ecclesiastical Mystagogy: A Theological Vision of the Liturgy now up for PreOrder.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS