Thank You Faithlife For The $20 Off Coupon

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 35 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1973
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:20 AM

Thanks very much!  

Posts 139
Rich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:21 PM

Thank you very much for the gift and ALL that you do. Merry Christmas to all.

Doer of Things

Logos 7 Bronze

13" MBA 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 RAM, 512 SSD

27" iMAC 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 RAM, 1TB SATA Disk

iPad Air 2, iPhone 6

Posts 173
Kevin Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:06 PM

Yes.  Thanks Faithlife.  What a blessing!

Posts 1696
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 10:58 PM

Thanks for the free gift.  Such a blessing. Glory to God!

Posts 577
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:35 PM

That coupon made for a generous discount to purchase The Gospel of John commentary by Frederick Dale Bruner. Many thanks Faithlife!

Posts 3740
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 25 2014 7:03 AM

awesome Christmas present and thank you!  And now I will thank you with a purchase!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 89
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 11:50 AM

Thanks Logos!  Got a book that was on my wishlist for ages.

Posts 58
Richard Milbrandt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 4:51 PM

Thank you Faithlife for the Christmas $20 coupon.  I bought a book from Logos for under $5 thanks to the $20 off.

Posts 452
Is Mebin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 10:43 PM
Thank you Logos/Faithlife - I bought Motyer's commentary on Isaiah. Written in his retirement, 30 years on from the intro included in the Tyndale series, definitely reflects his 3 decades of study. Already appreciating this volume, watching the 3rd day of Boxing Day Test, air con cranked up, cool can of diet coke...what could be better...tee hee.
Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 28 2014 10:34 AM

Picked up Carson's Exegetical Fallacies, plus a couple of issues of Themelios for 69p.  Can't say fairer than that. Yes

Posts 391
Geo Philips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 28 2014 3:22 PM

Is Mebin:
Thank you Logos/Faithlife - I bought Motyer's commentary on Isaiah. Written in his retirement, 30 years on from the intro included in the Tyndale series, definitely reflects his 3 decades of study. Already appreciating this volume, watching the 3rd day of Boxing Day Test, air con cranked up, cool can of diet coke...what could be better...tee hee.

Boxing day test is not going so well for my side. Nothing much has so far but the 3rd day was not bad, in all honesty.

Posts 175
Daniel Radke | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 2:21 PM

Thank you Faithlife for this very generous gift! Merry Christmas to all!

eChristianResources.com - Connecting Christians With Quality Evangelical Resources Available For FREE On The Internet (including links to free Logos/Vyrso resources!)

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 3:00 PM

Remember guys I believe you have 2 days left to use the coupon so if you haven't already don't let it go to waste find something and use it!

James

Posts 452
Is Mebin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 11:25 PM
Geo Philips:

Is Mebin:

Boxing day test is not going so well for my side. Nothing much has so far but the 3rd day was not bad, in all honesty.

All that for a draw - should've read more instead...lol...God bless you Geo Phillips
Posts 26
Pastor Joe Roof | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 10:15 AM

I saw a pop up note for the coupon but when it went down I cannot find it.  I would like to use it toward a purchase.  What should I do?

Posts 726
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 10:18 AM

Check my earlier post with a screen shot of the coupon. It's Faithlife-gift

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS