Duplicate Entries for Reference Ranges

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 65
J. Bryant Evans | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 28 2014 3:36 AM

I am having an issue where Logos duplicates entries in the search box, reference drop down menu. Any thoughts as to how to prevent this?

Thanks!

Posts 22079
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 28 2014 7:04 AM

J. Bryant Evans:
I am having an issue where Logos duplicates entries in the search box, reference drop down menu. Any thoughts as to how to prevent this?

I remember this happening a long time ago

Are you actually still running Logos 4? If so, is there any reason you don't upgrade to Logos 5 (the core engine is available for free) and see if this continues there?

Posts 18754
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 28 2014 10:14 AM

This happened to me too at one point. I don't know what caused it or even when it happened. I suspect it was all at once on the upgrade to 5.x or something. Anyway, I finally gave up hoping form someone from Logos to figure out what caused it and just went through and deleted all the duplicate entries, and it hasn't happened again since.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 28 2014 12:07 PM

The other day I had duplicate entries in my library listing.  Puzzling.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 65
J. Bryant Evans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 28 2014 3:21 PM

Thanks to you all. I used the problem as an excuse to get the extended crossgrade all the way to 6. The install seems to have been flawless and the duplication problem is gone. I was slow to upgrade because my 3 -> 4 was painful. But so far, so good.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS