Australian Friends of Logos Bible Software

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 38 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 270
KJ Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:42 PM

I was wondering where are you based out of David?

Posts 158
Sam Henderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 12:15 AM

Hi David. I'm also in Perth. Logos staff get confused when I give my adress as Ferndale, WA., because there's a suburb with the same address not far from Bellingham. I've been a Libronix/Logos/Faithlife user for a while but I'd be interested in your Perth visit in March.

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:42 AM

Hi Kelvin,

I am based out of the greater Sydney area but cover all of Australia and Oceania.  You can email me at david.demers-v@logos.com

Blessings

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:43 AM

Hi Sam,

Good to hear from you.  As you know I will be in Perth twice in March.  Contact me at my email david.demers-v@logos.com as we get closer to the date.  Blessings  David

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:45 AM

Hi Dave.

I will be down in Melbourne in February.  Let's touch base then.  Blessings

David

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:45 AM

Thank you for the well wishes Kevin.  Where are you located?

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:47 AM

Hi Sue,

I am scheduled to head up to Queensland in March.  Perhaps we can touch base then.  In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else.  Blessings.  Here is my email david.demers-v@logos.com 

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:48 AM

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting.  Appreciate it.  Let me know if I can help with anything Logos or faith life related.  Blessings  David

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:50 AM

Thank you Steve Nicholson.  Would love to come down to Tasmania and do  Logos training if we can get enough people together.  Let me know  Blessings  David

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:51 AM

Hi Kelvin Niblett.  Would love to come down Bendigo way and do a training.  Email me at David.Demers-v@logos.com and we can plan dates and times.  Blessings.  David

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 5 2015 2:53 AM

Thank you Pastor Mark.  I need to head down to Adelaide.  Perhaps in April.  Can we work on setting s date or two and a location to do some training in Adelaide?  Blessings and please email me.  david.demers-v@logos.com 

Posts 44
Michael Prenzler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:01 PM

Hi David,

Welcome! I have sent you an email with some information about Logos users in Adelaide. It would be great if we could meet up at some time.

Blessings,

Michael

Posts 138
Steve Caswell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 11:53 PM

Hi David,  I'm in your territory, I live in Brisbane. I have been using Logos since 1999. Back then it was LDLS (Logos Digital Library System). It has changed a lot since. May the Lord bless you in your endeavours in Aussie Territory.

Steve Caswell

Posts 161
David Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 2:31 PM

Hi, I'm David and a Kiwi! :p
I totally love Logos and use it practically day!

p.s. Please no un-Christ-like jokes about sheep and goats,
thanks and best regards! :)

Posts 161
David Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 2:46 PM

David De Mers:
 “...share ideas for how we can increase awareness of Logos Bible Software amongst our community at large.

Would love to hear your thoughts!” 

Apart from some being in financial position which limits or stops them purchasing Logos,
if you ask me, the #1 one thing stopping greater adoption is lack of product awareness.

People only want to buy what they know exists. It's a little bit like Romans 10:14-15

If they don't know about it, or have limited knowledge thinking Logos is just a simple Bible text program, they won't buy it.

If I was the boss at Logos, I would give free computers with Logos installed to a very few specially chosen leading seminaries, because Churches send their pastors/priests in training off to these institutions, and many of those students would end up buying their own copies of Logos when they left, and they'd also tell (show/demonstrate it to) their friends. But you'd probably have to try this with leaders of the various denominations because some Christian groups are quite isolated and cut off from the rest of the Christian community.

It's all about the trickle down (top-down) effect.

It's ridiculously slow trying to push Logos out into the world from the bottom-up.

Best regards!

David R.

Posts 20
Rickey Lamphere | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 9:41 AM

I am very happy that Australia has a Logos representative. I hope everyone learns a lot from the seminars. I have not been able to attend one yet.

I was a Logos 4 user, then bought the Logos 5 Diamond software. 

I was in Perth, and Fremantle Australia in the early 80's while in the U.S. Navy! Had a wonderful time. Bought two things I remember, some sheepskin boots which I still have, and a really big steak that tasted really good! 

God Bless You Everyone Everywhere

Posts 13
David De Mers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 4 2015 6:26 PM

Thank you Rickey.  I will be in Perth in April doing some training at Trinity Theological College.  If you have an interest in moving to Logos 6, let me know.  I can get you some good discounts.  Blessings

David

Posts 11
Jan Pollok | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2016 7:24 AM

Hi David,

This is Jan Pollok from Adelaide. I was trying to send you a letter on saul2paul.co.au My address is j.pollok@uw.edu.pl would you be willing to send me your new e-mail address?

Blessings,

jan

Posts 1757
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2016 6:49 PM

Jan Pollok:
Hi David,

This is Jan Pollok from Adelaide. I was trying to send you a letter on saul2paul.co.au My address is j.pollok@uw.edu.pl would you be willing to send me your new e-mail address?

Hi Jan

I'm not David, but given that this thread is over a year old and saul2paul doesn't seem to be functioning any more, you may not get a response. So, hi from Perth anyway.

Page 2 of 2 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS