Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 161
Michael Hatcher | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 31 2014 3:28 AM

I have created 4 different reading plans (created them on the computer). All 4 synced to my iPad as they are in the documents section. However, when I go to the home page, only 3 show up. I can go to the documents section and get the 4th to read it, but it would be much more convenient to be able to access all 4 from the home section. Is there a limitation on the number of reading plans that appear on the home page and if so is there a way to have the home page show the specific ones that you want?

Michael Hatcher

visit: www.bellviewcoc.com

iMac 2.8 GHz i7 quad core, 8 GB Ram, 1 TB HD

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 6:57 AM

Michael Hatcher:

I have created 4 different reading plans (created them on the computer). All 4 synced to my iPad as they are in the documents section. However, when I go to the home page, only 3 show up. I can go to the documents section and get the 4th to read it, but it would be much more convenient to be able to access all 4 from the home section. Is there a limitation on the number of reading plans that appear on the home page and if so is there a way to have the home page show the specific ones that you want?

Hi Michael - do all of them have current "next reading" dates? I have noticed that those with a future date don't show up on the iPad until the next reading is due.  I'm not sure of a number limit and don't have the iPad to hand at the moment to try it. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 161
Michael Hatcher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 9:58 AM

Greg,

Actually all 4 of them have a "future date." I generally try to keep ahead on my reading schedule and it has never been a problem on my iPad.

Michael Hatcher

Posts 4915
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 1:54 PM

Michael was the one that is missing a custom reading plan ? If so it will not sync to mobile devices at this point in time.

Posts 161
Michael Hatcher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 1:57 PM

None of them are a custom reading plan. All 4 synced to my iPad as I can go to documents and retrieve any of the 4, but only 3 show up on the home page.

Michael Hatcher

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 2:03 PM

Sometimes reading plans don't show up on the homepage, but they can be placed on it.  If you see the words Today's Reading on the far right you will see a plus sign.  Tap it and then tab Bible Reading Plan, sometimes reading plans show up under this. Just tab on each one and they will show up on the homepage. 

Posts 161
Michael Hatcher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 2:21 PM

That worked, Kenneth. Thank you.

Michael Hatcher

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 31 2014 3:06 PM

Your welcome.

this happens to me, especially when updating the app.

Posts 10
jschutzsr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 1 2015 6:52 AM

Good information! Do we know if the custom plans will  ever sync?

Posts 21868
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 1 2015 6:56 AM

jschutzsr:

Good information! Do we know if the custom plans will  ever sync?

We have been told Faithlife want to do it but we don't know when

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS