Prayer list spinning wheel

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
Dennis Arbogast | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 1 2015 12:27 PM
I don't know what has changed on the Prayer List, but it has become almost unusable. Whenever I click on a request, or edit a request, the entire app is frozen while i have a spinning wheel for several minutes. I am running on a Mac Air.
Posts 28289
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 1 2015 12:43 PM

Have you tried restarting the app? The computer?

If that doesn't work, please read and follow the instructions in my signature line to post logs.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6
Dennis Arbogast | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 1 2015 1:19 PM

I just restarted the app and the computer. I typically do restart the app every day, however, I have left my computer running for the last week. The reboot of the app and the computer just now seemed to fix things.

Thanks for your help!

Posts 4732
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 2 2015 1:02 AM

Dennis Arbogast:

I just restarted the app and the computer. I typically do restart the app every day, however, I have left my computer running for the last week. The reboot of the app and the computer just now seemed to fix things.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Dennis,

Restarting the Air is not usually necessary - mine goes for months without a reboot.

Restarting Logos, at least, daily is almost mandatory if you want a good experience.

Happy New Year to you and enjoy your 'new' New Year's Resolution.

Posts 1662
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 2 2015 3:48 AM

A spinning prayer wheel? What religion is that? :-)

Posts 28289
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 2 2015 4:41 AM

Allen Browne:

A spinning prayer wheel? What religion is that? :-)

a reference to Ezekiel? Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6
Dennis Arbogast | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 2 2015 4:46 AM

Alas, my spinning wheel is back this morning. This is after a fresh boot of computer and Logos. After the first couple of prayers for the morning, things were fine. I have a list of 15-20 items per day. By the time I got half way through, the spinning wheel becomes longer and longer until by the last couple of items in the prayer list it is hung up for several minutes.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS