Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 493
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:22 AM

How do I set the Logos app to keep the screen on while the app is open? It keeps shutting off on me while lecturing. I knew how to do this with the Android app, but I can find the setting on the iPad app.

Thanks

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:32 AM

Try "Settings" then "General" then "Auto lock" and then "never".

Posts 5620
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 7:04 AM

There isn't a setting in the app.  You have to use the system setting as Juanita said.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 24608
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 7:10 AM

I thought - but haven't checked recently - that it will stay on (irrespective of the setting) if a book is open (as opposed to having the homepage or similar screen open)

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 7:35 AM

Graham Criddle:

I thought - but haven't checked recently - that it will stay on (irrespective of the setting) if a book is open (as opposed to having the homepage or similar screen open)

No it does not - Juanita's advice is the only way..

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:15 PM

Brian W. Davidson:

How do I set the Logos app to keep the screen on while the app is open? It keeps shutting off on me while lecturing. I knew how to do this with the Android app, but I can find the setting on the iPad app.

Thanks

A setting for this would be good to have in the iOS app, I'll write up a case.

Posts 493
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:22 PM

Thanks to all!

Posts 675
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:25 PM

Kevin Byford:

Brian W. Davidson:

Thanks

A setting for this would be good to have in the iOS app, I'll write up a case.

Thanks Kevin for writing this suggestion. If this feature is implemented it could help users when they download multiple resources.  

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS