SUGGESTION: Bundles and Dynamic Pricing

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 39
Douglas McMasters | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 7 2015 7:57 AM

When I notice Bundled book offers that interest me, I click on them and have a look. But I am also noticing that I usually stop right there and do not follow through with a purchase.

Here's why. The reduced cost of the dynamic pricing attracts me. But I can't--or at least haven't discovered how to--see which of the books in the bundle offer that are either in or missing from my library. I guess I could go through each title and search my library to check Call me lazy or indifferent, but I an not going to do that. Since Logos knows what is in my library and gives me the dynamic pricing, could you give me a graphic that shows what I am actually being offered?

Posts 721
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:08 AM

They can - and by all accounts are working on it.

Often referred to a "NewToYou" which showed up in the Version 6 package pages.

When we will see them on bundles or collection pages is another matter

Shalom

Posts 11639
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:12 AM

Doug McMasters:
Since Logos knows what is in my library and gives me the dynamic pricing, could you give me a graphic that shows what I am actually being offered?

You are not alone in that wish. 

Actually there's a multi-page "petition"-thread and a hugely successful uservoice-request. Logos' Phil Gons promised it's high on their own wishlist. Let's wait and see when it comes. 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:14 AM

Doug McMasters:
But I can't--or at least haven't discovered how to--see which of the books in the bundle offer that are either in or missing from my library. I guess I could go through each title and search my library to check Call me lazy or indifferent, but I an not going to do that.

Check out this post and see what more you an do to make your voice heard:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/97782/674259.aspx#674259

The "New to you" feature has been requested several times. Eventually Logos will implement it if enough of us ask for it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 39
Douglas McMasters | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 10:29 AM

I voted--three votes. Hope it helps draw attention and prompts action. It ought to--we are asking them to help us say yes to a purchase.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS