Passage Guide still has a bug RC1

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2528
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 7 2015 1:50 PM

The changes made to get the drop down working for verse entry in the PG appears fixed, but if I link the PG to my bible and then move around the verse showing in the entry box does not change as it previously did. This is confusing and a change from the stable version. See screeshot below:

Posts 2528
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 1:55 PM

Also if I type a verse into the PG verse box the dropdown provides pericope options, but when I select one I get the Pericope heading, not the verse range. Is this a new feature? I prefer the old way of showing the pericope.

Posts 2528
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 7 2015 1:58 PM

One more, I believe there is a back button on the PG stable version, to move between verses that appears to be missing in the RC1 version. I am not at my stable version to check.

Edit: I was wrong about this. Please ignore.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 8 2015 10:35 AM

John Fidel:
t if I link the PG to my bible and then move around the verse showing in the entry box does not change as it previously did.

John Fidel:
Also if I type a verse into the PG verse box the dropdown provides pericope options, but when I select one I get the Pericope heading, not the verse range.

I can reproduce both of these issues on Mac only. I will create a case to get them fixed. Smile

Posts 2528
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 8 2015 11:47 AM

Thank you.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 12:24 PM

Angela Murashov:

John Fidel:
t if I link the PG to my bible and then move around the verse showing in the entry box does not change as it previously did.

John Fidel:
Also if I type a verse into the PG verse box the dropdown provides pericope options, but when I select one I get the Pericope heading, not the verse range.

I can reproduce both of these issues on Mac only. I will create a case to get them fixed. Smile

These should both be fixed in 6.0b RC 2.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 14 2015 2:19 PM

Dylan Rondeau:

Angela Murashov:

John Fidel:

John Fidel:

These should both be fixed in 6.0b RC 2.

6.0b is now available on the stable channel.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS