Books by Ron Rhodes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2869
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 17 2010 12:06 PM
Books by Ron Rhodes i would like to see available in Logos. Thanks.

Ted.

1. Commonly Misunderstood Bible Verses: Clear Explanations for the Difficult Passages by Ron Rhodes
  2. What Does the Bible Say About...?: Easy-to-Understand Answers to the Tough Questions by Ron Rhodes
  3. The Wonder of Heaven: A Biblical Tour of Our Eternal Home by Ron Rhodes
  4. The Complete Guide to Bible Translations: *How They Were Developed *Understanding Their Differences *Finding the Right One for You by Ron Rhodes
  5. Reasoning from the Scriptures with the Jehovah's Witnesses by Ron Rhodes
  6. Northern Storm Rising: Russia, Iran, and the Emerging End-Times Military Coalition Against Israel by Ron Rhodes
  7. The Truth Behind Ghosts, Mediums, and Psychic Phenomena by Ron Rhodes
  8. Reasoning from the Scriptures with Catholics by Ron Rhodes
  9. Reasoning from the Scriptures with Muslims by Ron Rhodes
  10. Answering the Objections of Atheists, Agnostics, and Skeptics by Ron Rhodes
  11. The Complete Guide to Christian Denominations: Understanding the History, Beliefs, and Differences by Ron Rhodes
  12. Reasoning from the Scriptures with the Mormons by Ron Rhodes and Marian Bodine
  13. The 10 Most Important Things You Can Say to a Jehovah's Witness by Ron Rhodes
  14. Conviction Without Compromise: Standing Strong in the Core Beliefs of the Christian Faith by Norman Geisler and Ron Rhodes
  15. The 10 Most Important Things You Can Say to a Catholic by Ron Rhodes
  16. Angels Among Us: Separating Fact from Fiction by Ron Rhodes
  17. Challenge of the Cults and New Religions, The by Ron Rhodes
  18. The 10 Things You Should Know About the Creation vs. Evolution Debate (Rhodes, Ron) by Ron Rhodes
  19. The 10 Things You Need to Know About Islam by Ron Rhodes
  20. The Complete Book of Bible Answers by Ron Rhodes
  21. Christianity According to the Bible: Separating Cultural Religion from Biblical Truth by Ron Rhodes
  22. Christ Before the Manger: The Life and Times of the Preincarnate Christ by Ron Rhodes
  23. Alien Obsession: What Lies Behind Abductions, Sightings, and the Attraction to the Paranormal by Ron Rhodes
  24. Reasoning from the Scriptures With Masons by Ron Rhodes
  25. Correcting the Cults: Expert Responses to Their Scripture Twisting by Norman L. Geisler and Ron Rhodes
  26. Heaven: The Undiscovered Country: Exploring the Wonder of the Afterlife by Ron Rhodes
  27. Why Do Bad Things Happen If God Is Good? (Rhodes, Ron) by Ron Rhodes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 37
steve haworth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 12:51 PM

yes if you like Norman Geisler or interested in apologetics and defending the faith ... Ron Rhodes are must reads

I would really appreciate seeing them on logos!!! :) 

Posts 1
Bill Ricker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 29 2012 1:38 PM

Right now, I'm reading over Ron's book, "Answering the Objections of Atheists, Agnostics and Skeptics" (hard copy).  I too would appreciate Ron's resources in Logos.  Recently (or at least until Ron's books become available on Logos), I've been obtaining the eBook versions of selected works (when possible) and then creating a "personal book" in Logos for my own personal reference - what a great tool.

Posts 37
steve haworth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2013 5:24 AM

yeah i'm been waiting for years for these books on logos ...  like Geisler's they are available on CD-rom http://www.ronrhodesresources.com/Ron_Rhodes_Library_on_CD-ROM.html

but i really need them integrated into my logos library :) 

please ? :)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS