Dear Faithlife Employees,

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 28 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 81
Doug Hanna | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 10 2015 8:43 PM

I've noticed a lot of frustrations and complaints here on the forums recently, mostly from users that aren't happy with Logos 6 or the Logos Mobile Apps.

Whether our concerns are justified or not, I know it can be overwhelming to have everyone complaining at once (I know I've done my fair share of complaining around here). So I wanted to take a minute and just say thanks.

Thanks for building a great tool to help us study the Bible, serve the Church, love the gospel, and be transformed into the image of Christ.

Thanks for working so hard to release a compelling software, and thanks for being gracious and patient when you listen to our complaints.

Logos 6 is an amazing tool. It's increased my engagement with the Bible in a really cool way. It is not perfect, but there isn't any perfect software in a fallen world.

Thank you for serving us. Don't forget to cling to Jesus.

I am praying for your company, and I would love to pray for any FL employees individually, if you just let me know how I can pray for you.

In Christ,

Doug

Posts 623
JAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 10 2015 10:08 PM

Well said Doug.

"The Christian mind is the prerequisite of Christian thinking. And Christian thinking is the prerequisite of Christian action." - Harry Blamires, 1963

Posts 286
Dr. Charles A. Wootten | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 6:13 AM

Ditto! No matter the pressure in the office, everyone I've come in contact with makes the conversation sound as if they've all the time in the world just to talk with me. I believe that those of us who pray for the Faithlife community are helping more than we might think.

{charley}

running Logos Bible Software 6.0a: Collector's Edition on HP e9220y (AMD Phenom II X4 2.60GHz 8.00GB 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1) & iPad (mini) apps.

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 6:32 AM

Agreed, well said Doug Smile

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 7:39 AM

YesYes

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 7:55 AM

Thanks Doug. That is good for all of us to hear.  Thanks to Jesus for giving us the power and purpose to live graciously and with thankful hearts. Love you all, Faithlife!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 8:35 AM

Yes

P.S. Frieidrich, on your Faithlife profile you say "I like Berliner Kurrywursts, and you?" I assume it is some sort of food. I have never tasted it, but probably would love it. Maybe a good reason to travel there some day

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 85
Anthony Keating | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 9:08 AM

YesYes

Posts 2236
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 9:26 AM

Adding my amen. Logos 6 is the best tool ever for cutting the Word straight.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 9:37 AM

God Bless Faithlife and its staff forever for making a tool that allows everyone from the everyday Christian to preachers to study the Word in depth and in more detail.

James

Posts 55
Anne H | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 9:43 AM

Thank You to one and all! 

Posts 89
Daniel M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 9:52 AM

Yes Amen to that!

Posts 549
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 9:54 AM

I want to add my thanks, since I am among those who complains sometimes.

Please know that we only complain because we are using your software, and because we use it a LOT.  We see the potential for what it could be and want to see that happen.

In other words, we aren't complaining because we don't like you or Logos, but because we DO like you and Logos.

Posts 3659
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 3:31 PM

Doug Hanna:

I've noticed a lot of frustrations and complaints here on the forums recently, mostly from users that aren't happy with Logos 6 or the Logos Mobile Apps.

Whether our concerns are justified or not, I know it can be overwhelming to have everyone complaining at once (I know I've done my fair share of complaining around here). So I wanted to take a minute and just say thanks.

Thanks for building a great tool to help us study the Bible, serve the Church, love the gospel, and be transformed into the image of Christ.

Thanks for working so hard to release a compelling software, and thanks for being gracious and patient when you listen to our complaints.

Logos 6 is an amazing tool. It's increased my engagement with the Bible in a really cool way. It is not perfect, but there isn't any perfect software in a fallen world.

Thank you for serving us. Don't forget to cling to Jesus.

I am praying for your company, and I would love to pray for any FL employees individually, if you just let me know how I can pray for you.

In Christ,

Doug

Yes Amen!

(Well spoken, Doug.)

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 2811
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 5:04 PM

Doug Hanna:
So I wanted to take a minute and just say thanks.

I don't want to keep complaining. I just want my money back.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 26269
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 5:53 PM

If you don't want to keep complaining, stop. No one can stop for you. As for refunds, you know Faithlife's basic policies - call.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 6:08 PM

MJ. Smith:

If you don't want to keep complaining, stop. No one can stop for you. As for refunds, you know Faithlife's basic policies.

She's right, you know? So quit your whining...I mean, complaining.  You know what to do!

DAL

Posts 485
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 7:31 AM

Yes

Posts 80
Rick J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 4:17 PM

Well said Doug Hanna!  

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 4:53 PM

Dr. Charles A. Wootten:

Ditto! No matter the pressure in the office, everyone I've come in contact with makes the conversation sound as if they've all the time in the world just to talk with me. I believe that those of us who pray for the Faithlife community are helping more than we might think.

{charley}

I think you are correct, Dr Charley. Whenever I talk with Faithlife I get the same treatment. I do hope we can extend our prayers to include the frustrated users I so often lambaste. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS