Are There Any Books In Logos For Apologetics To Defend The Trinity Against Non Trinitarians That Throw 1 Corinthians 11:3 At Them?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 171
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 3:34 PM

In dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses over many years I have personally encountered their non-Trinitarian use of 1 Corinthians 11:3 among many other passages.

Many apologetic resources designed to counter cult theology will provide insight toward a Biblical answer.

If you have among your Logos resources my book, The New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge, you will find in the Subject Index a rather complete index to my notes refuting their mistaken doctrines under "Jehovah's Witnesses: Answers to Doctrinal Errors." In the print edition, that is on page 1562.

Unfortunately, I did not place a specific note at 1 Corinthians 11:3. I am working on a new, much expanded work of cross references, and will look into furnishing an adequate note for this verse.

Posts 792
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 6:58 PM

Thank you Jerome. I'll have to check out your book sometime and if you do end up updating to include 1 Corinthians 11:3 I'll look forward to that.

God Bless you always forever!

James

Posts 19693
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 7:02 PM

Jerome Smith:
If you have among your Logos resources my book, The New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge

Cool to hear from the author of a book I consider an important one in my Logos Library. I've seen your name on the forums before but never made the connection. Thank you, Jerome, for your endeavor which is a great gift to the church.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 22 2015 7:46 PM

Jerome Smith:
If you have among your Logos resources my book, The New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge

The New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS