Gospel in LOGOS

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 19 2015 3:08 PM

Can we get this into LOGOS:

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/mummy-mask-may-reveal-oldest-known-gospel-n289006 

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 35802
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 19 2015 3:22 PM

cool. Thanks you

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1401
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 19 2015 8:38 PM

Get ready for a liberal tailspin out of their late Gospel authorship "theories". Indifferent

Logos 9  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 11 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posts 9800
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 5:12 AM

That is interesting. I didn't realize that many of these masks were made of reused papyrus. I wonder what other hidden messages might be discovered.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 5:25 AM

Very exciting!!

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 8:27 AM

Floyd Johnson:
Can we get this into LOGOS:

The chance will increase if you use the right forum...Wink

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 12:04 PM

GENERAL seems about right to me.  Feel free to repost if you think it has to go somewhere else.  

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 3418
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 5:03 PM

Floyd Johnson:

Wow! This is quite a breakthrough. I hope Craig Evans publishes some of these findings in the near future.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.6 1TB SSD 

Posts 3418
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 5:48 PM

*bump

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 8
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 7:18 PM

you might find Josh McDowell's website of interest concerning this topic and his organization's investment in these types of masks:

http://www.josh.org/discover/

Be sure to check out the 19 page free pdf booklet that is on this link that gives commentary on their discoveries as well as pictures.  Fascinating and exicting discoveries to be sure!

Posts 3418
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 7:57 PM

W. Alan McManus:

you might find Josh McDowell's website of interest concerning this topic and his organization's investment in these types of masks:

http://www.josh.org/discover/ 

Thanks for the link Alan. You have to include a space after the link in order for it to be active.

Posts 8
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 8:08 PM

thanks for the tip...first post in the forum and I'm 0 for 1  :)  sorta like my current level of understanding most of Logos 6 which I recently purchased for my studies (but am learning it...I think). haha

Posts 3418
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 8:20 PM

W. Alan McManus:
thanks for the tip...first post in the forum and I'm 0 for 1  :)  sorta like my current level of understanding most of Logos 6 which I recently purchased for my studies (but am learning it...I think). haha

Welcome to the forums. I have been at it since 2001 and I'm still learning. It's and endless process. The forums is a wonderful place to share in your journey with like-minded individuals. So, if you run into any problems as you go, be sure and bring them to the forums. You're sure to get good direction from someone or another.

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 11:03 PM

Floyd Johnson:

Professor Evans!  His Mobile ed courses are great as well.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS