Any way to see a list of all my tags?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 70
Christopher Engelsma | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 20 2015 4:49 PM

I've amassed quite a number of clippings, and I've been diligent to tag all of these.  My question is whether there is any place where I can go to view all my tags. ?   I am thinking of something like a tag cloud.  

Otherwise....what am I the better for having tagged all these clippings?

Posts 27602
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 6:12 PM

Christopher Engelsma:

I've amassed quite a number of clippings, and I've been diligent to tag all of these.  My question is whether there is any place where I can go to view all my tags. ?   I am thinking of something like a tag cloud.  

Otherwise....what am I the better for having tagged all these clippings?

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to list all the tags on clippings and notes. Now that there is more functionality here, it is definitely worth making a request that we can.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 6:48 PM

That's a great idea, having a tag cloud for clippings (and notes too, while we're at it). You should suggest it on Logos's UserVoice forum, where users can vote on what features they'd like to see in future versions.

Posts 70
Christopher Engelsma | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 6:51 PM

So....is there any reason to tag my clippings then? 

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 20 2015 6:53 PM

You can search for tags on clippings, so you could still tag them and be able to find clippings with those tags in the future. But if you don't remember what tags you've assigned then you might not know what to search for. You could keep a list of them for yourself in a notes file, perhaps. I confess I rarely use the clippings feature and have not used tags on my notes, so I am not all that familiar with how useful it can be, but I imagine if you used it well it could be very useful indeed.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS