Missing books

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Jason Harris | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 21 2015 1:16 AM

Hey,

I recently upgraded to Logos 6 Silver. The Logos website says I have the Tyndale Bible and two editions of the Wycliffe Bible. But I can't find either in my library. My library is fully up to date. Indexed. The lot. Any ideas?

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 1:45 AM

Try typing update resources into the command line. That will check all your resources on your hard disk against your licenses and update any that are missing. You'll need to restart Logos for it to take effect if any missing ones were found.

If that doesn't work, contact Customer Service in the morning.

Posts 24
Jason Harris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 2:03 AM

Thanks. I did that just now. It didn't fix it.

Truth is, I can't even find either of these resources on the Logos web store. Can anyone verify that they exist?

Posts 30
Jacques | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 2:06 AM

These are unpublished resources at this moment, and will download automatically once they are released. (Indicated with a * on the web page)

Posts 2940
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 2:06 AM

Jason Harris:

Hey,

I recently upgraded to Logos 6 Silver. The Logos website says I have the Tyndale Bible and two editions of the Wycliffe Bible. But I can't find either in my library. My library is fully up to date. Indexed. The lot. Any ideas?

They are not yet released.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 2:10 AM

Thanks, Jacques and Tes. I hadn't paid any attention to the titles of the missing books. You are right.

Jason, sorry I gave you useless advice and wasted your time.

Posts 24
Jason Harris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 2:18 AM

Ah. Got it. Makes sense. Thanks all.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS