Logos CEO in Phoenix... user meeting?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1717
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 26 2015 2:48 PM

I am working from our Tempe, AZ office, and thought it might be fun to host a user meeting.

Is there anybody in the Phoenix area who'd be interested? Should it be during the day, or evening? (Maybe next Tuesday, Feb 3rd?)

I'd love to get your thoughts on what would be interesting enough to attend before we formalize plans and send out a regional invite. Discussion of future plans? Q&A? Demo of my favorite Logos 6 features? Focus group on feature / improvement ideas?

-- Bob

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 8:09 PM

I'm just bumping this before it slides off the page.

I suspect our Prescott Logosian, several in Phoenix, and even a couple Logosians in Tucson might make the drive.  

Can't beat the opportunity!   

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 3157
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 8:18 PM

I am curious to know what it is and its goal?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 5:16 AM

Bob Pritchett:
Is there anybody in the Phoenix area who'd be interested?

I'd be interested in a user meeting in Atlanta. If you pass through let me know. Wink

Posts 854
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 5:34 AM

Bob Pritchett:
fun to host a user meeting

Hi Bob,

This is a great idea. I am surprised there haven't been a host of responses.  Maybe if you posted this idea in the Logos 6 or all the Beta forums.  Those groups seem quite lively and interactive with a few thoughts/questions to talk about!

Phoenix is a bit far away for me to attend, but please let us know when you'll hold one in San Diego.

It'd be really cool if you brought Bradly and a few other Faithlife leads we converse with in the forums to hold separate sessions focusing on specific features/functions and/or products/platforms.  (I'm assuming a big response to warrant the investment. ROI might not be enough for this if the response here is any indication, but one can hope/dream.)

Posts 39
Josh Neighbors | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 11:10 AM

I can't commit to coming, but I'd be interested in knowing the details once they're nailed down to see if it will work with my schedule.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS