Visual Copy

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7
Michael Lawson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 27 2015 10:38 AM

This may have already been covered, but I'll ask anyway.  "Are there different levels of 'Visual Copy' based upon version level of Logos 6 or, does visual copy have the same capability across all offerings?

Posts 4693
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 12:55 PM

Michael Lawson:

This may have already been covered, but I'll ask anyway.  "Are there different levels of 'Visual Copy' based upon version level of Logos 6 or, does visual copy have the same capability across all offerings?

No - if you get it you get it.

Are you having problems?

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 1:01 PM

I think there are different ranges of templates based on your base package level and whether you're subscribed to Pro Media. I might be wrong, and can't find the thread where it was discussed, but I am pretty sure I've read that somewhere (although I might have been dreaming!) 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 27962
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 2:00 PM

I asked this question today and the answer is yes. The "starter" package doesn't have all the media. I am not sure which level picks up everything. I also think if you have proclaim you gain additional features, backgrounds, etc.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 10:41 PM

Yes, the media that appears in Visual Copy depends on what collections are included in the base package you own. Starter only has 3 media collections, but Gold has 9. I'm pretty sure Gold has all the media collections we offer at the moment.

This video shows off a few of the different kinds of media available.

Also, if you have a subscription to Proclaim or Pro Media, you'll see some of that content in Visual Copy as well.

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 4693
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 12:48 AM

Greg - I think there are different ranges of templates based on your base package level and whether you're subscribed to Pro Media.

Alabama -The "starter" package doesn't have all the media.

Dustin -

media that appears in Visual Copy depends on what collections are included in the base package you own. Starter only has 3 media collections, but Gold has 9. I'm pretty sure Gold has all the media collections we offer at the moment.

This video shows off a few of the different kinds of media available.

Also, if you have a subscription to Proclaim or Pro Media, you'll see some of that content in Visual Copy as well.

Thank you all – now I know  Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS