What about this Samaritanus?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 153
M.Megel | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 12 2015 12:08 AM

There is a project for a critical edition of the Samaritanus. I would love to see this in Logos, when it will be ready.

Posts 1474
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 12:09 AM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 4:27 AM

Mark M:

There is a project for a critical edition of the Samaritanus. I would love to see this in Logos, when it will be ready.

The problem is that it's English.  No hablo Ingles.  Wink  I'm interested in the original language edition (English can come along for the ride).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1474
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 4:59 AM

In 2014 I did buy these as paper version:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1904808182/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0802865194/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Would be much better in Logos, then I could compare them in many ways relatively easily.

They have been suggested to Logos before Gift Snail 

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1
M.Megel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 11:50 AM

George Somsel:

The problem is that it's English.  No hablo Ingles.  Wink  I'm interested in the original language edition (English can come along for the ride).

This edition of the samaritanus will be an original language edition.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 12:08 PM

Mark M:

George Somsel:

This edition of the samaritanus will be an original language edition.

Apparently I missed that when I first looked at it in Veli Voipio's links.  Stefan Schorch is well known on the ANE list.  Thanks for the correction.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1474
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 12:31 PM

George Somsel:
Apparently I missed that when I first looked at it in Veli Voipio's links

Obviously a proof that prophecy exists - my list is after your comment Cool

I just mentioned two existing books, I don't know whether they have a connection to the project Mark mentioned. I assume the project Mark mentioned is something better.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 12 2015 1:31 PM

Veli Voipio:

George Somsel:
Apparently I missed that when I first looked at it in Veli Voipio's links

Obviously a proof that prophecy exists - my list is after your comment Cool

I just mentioned two existing books, I don't know whether they have a connection to the project Mark mentioned. I assume the project Mark mentioned is something better.

I don't know how it happened, but I do know that your list was not after my comment. 

george
gfsomsel

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS